Should I Go to Traffic School?Posted on Dec 20, 2014 by admin | Blog
When you get stopped for a traffic violation, you may want to fight the ticket or just pay it off to make it go away, but think twice before you do that. In most situations, if you go to traffic school, you can avoid stiff fines and increased insurance rates, and keep your record clean. […]Read more
Buccaneers Member Arrested for DUIPosted on Dec 20, 2014 by admin | Blog
Isaiah Harris, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers director, was fired on Thursday following his arrest for DUI. The 35-year-old refused a blood-alcohol test and was arrested for misdemeanor DUI. He was released on $500 bond. Buccaneer Manager Jason Licht stated for the record, “This type of incident, particularly for someone whose primary responsibilities are to mentor […]Read more
Top Three Ways Driver’s Education Helps Your TeenPosted on Dec 20, 2014 by admin | Blog
The Driver Education system in America has a purpose and a role in the process for teaching teenagers how to drive. The three most significant benefits are: Introduces teens to basic vehicle operation Teaches teens the rules of the road Prepares teens for passing the licensing exam at the DMV Basic vehicle operation introduction Vehicle […]Read more
- Roundabouts: Who Has the Right-of-Way?
- A Guide to Avoiding the Most Dangerous Aspects of Fall Driving
- Drive Safe during the Winter: Tips for Drivers
- Pedestrian Safety For New Drivers
- Hybrid or Electric: What’s the Difference
- Are You With the Wrong Driving Instructor?
- 5 Good Reasons to Sign Up For Refresher Driving Courses
- Odd Driving Laws You Might Break Without Knowing