Visual Habits While DrivingPosted on Jan 26, 2017 by admin| Blog
Good visual habits are necessary to ensure you are operating your vehicle safely.
Here are some common errors of drivers with poor visual habits:
- Do not prepare for stops or turns far enough in advance
- Do not notice traffic tie-ups in advance
- Become trapped behind vehicles that stop frequently
- Are frequently surprised or unaware of their surroundings
- Are unaware of their speed
- Drive with turn signals flashing without intending to change lanes or turn
- Drive with mirrors that are not adjusted properly
- Become distracted easily
What should you be looking for when driving?
- Signs & Signals
- Roadway Features
- Motorized Vehicles
- Pedestrians & Bicycles
Stay tuned for additional safe driving tips. Should you have any questions, always feel free to contact us at (702) 212-5667.
Author: Rich Heinrich
Master Instructor / General Manager